OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
WAFF-48-Hollywood Casino Facebook Giveaways
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WAFF-TV 48, 1414 North Memorial Pkwy, Huntsville, AL 35801 ("Sponsor(s)"). Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to WAFF-TV and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for contacting winners and for directional demographic research. There's no purchase necessary to win.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents
3. All winners must be 21 years of age, Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WAFF Holdings their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per household will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified. Winners cannot have won any contest on WAFF-TV 48 or waff.com in the last 30 days. Winners must be a fan of WAFF-48 and Hollywood Casino at Tunica at the time the prize is awarded
4. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning Wednesday, May 30, 2012 individuals can log on https://www.facebook.com/waff48 and hit the Hollywood Casino contest graphic. Entrants must like WAFF-48 and Hollywood Casino at Tunica in order to enter the drawing. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm Wednesday, June 6, 2012.
All entries and become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserves the right to use any information submitted by entrants. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s). Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
5. Prize(s). One (1) winner will receive Mid-week hotel = $99, 2 buffets = $50, Free SlotPlay ® = $25
Present certificate upon arrival with Hollywood ™ Players Card* *Players Card are free at Club Hollywood ™ with valid state issued ID. Good only at Hollywood Casino Tunica. Must be 21Gambling problem? Call 1-888-777-9696 ©2012 HOLLYWOOD CASINO TUNICA
6. How the Prizes are Awarded. Individuals can log on http://www.facebook.com/waff48, click like and/or the contest graphic. One winner will be chosen via a drawing from all eligible entries. Winner will be contacted via e-mail and via facebook. Winner can pick up prize at WAFF- 48 studios located at 1400 Memorial Pkwy, Huntsville, AL 35801
7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license with current address or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. Winner must claim prize 7 days after notification or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WAFF-48 will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WAFF-48 if WAFF-48 reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WAFF-48, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
9. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused. By entering you completely release Facebook from any and all responsibility.
10. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WAFF-48. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WAFF-48 are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).