Here is a list of places where you can donate items for disaster relief. This list is changing constantly, so check back often. If you have a donation drop-off point we should know about, please email it to email@example.com.
- Dragon Fly – Muscle Shoals
- Highland Park Church of Christ in Muscle Shoals, AL. 600 Geneva Ave 256-381-8311
- New Friendship Missionary Baptist Church in Muscle Shoals.
- Upper Sand Mountain Parish, 24474 AL Hwy 75, Sylvania, AL 35988
- Franklin County Times in Russellville is taking donations at their building.
- Skyline Town hall is taking non perishable items. No clothes please.
- Upper Sand Mountain Parish, 24474 AL Hwy 75, Sylvania, AL 35988
- Chestnut Grove Baptist Church, on highway 117 between Ider and Henager – giving out donations– they have clothing, baby items, most items anyone could need. Open between 8-4.
- Service One Transportation in Florence is a collection point for Phil Campbell. Non-perishable items, water, personal hygiene through May 5th
- Salvation Army in Florence
- PAWS is accepting pet supply donations at PETCO in Florence.
- Every Listerhill Credit Union branch is accepting donations for the Red Cross of North Alabama, and MATCHING up to $20,000.
- Sidney Safe Foundation – Food and Water only Florence
- Heavenly Grace Shop in Sheffield
- Golds Gym in Florence
- Envy Shop in Killen
- Frolic – Florence
- Lexington First Baptist
- Oliver Church of Christ in Rogersville. Wed. 8am - 5pm and 7am - 10 am Thursday.
- Central Fire Department in Lauderdale County will be sending a trailer to Hackelburg by the end of the week - they're taking donations at the station until then - they're taking work tools, hygiene items, and food.
- Donations for tornado victims in Lawrence County, Alabama are being accepted at the Hatton Church of Christ on Highway 101 in Hatton.
- Champion Credit Union- 16601 Co Rd 150 Courtland, Alabama 35618 (256) 637-6511
- Little Shop of Mine Consignment- 16029 Main Street Town Creek, Alabama 35672- (256) 303-4524
- Lawrence County Animal Shelter is taking pet supply donations.
- Old Sonny's BBQ location on Highway 20 is a drop off and donation pick-up locations. Grace Tabernacle church is providing meals and supplies for tornado victims Friday.
- New Antioch CoC in Hillsboro is a relief site. They're providing lunch and supper and distributing as well as accepting all kinds of supplies.
- Fair Haven Church of Christ on Hwy 157 north of Moulton near Terry's Gym
- First United Methodist Church in Moulton, AL is a distribution center for tornado relief.
- Lindsay Lane Baptist Church, 1300 Lindsay Lane N Athens AL
- Tanner High School is collecting items from 9am to 6pm today and Saturday.
- Donated items such as non-perishable items, water, cleaning supplies can be dropped off at Friendship Methodist Church 16479 Lucas Ferry Rd Athens, AL 35611 Saturday April 30, 2011 8:00 to 12:00 and Monday – Friday May 2-6, 2011 from 8:00 to 12:00. NO CLOTHING, FURNITURE, TOYS OR HOUSEHOLD ITEMS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.
- Persons wishing to volunteer their time and donate use of equipment to assist in the storm cleanup in Limestone County, should come by the Limestone County Extension System Office, adjacent to the EMA on W. Market St in Athens to register and receive assignments.
- Saturday, April 30th at 8AM meet at the parking lot opposite of the Athens First United Methodist Church Beasley Center (202 West Bryan Street, Athens) to collect supplies and go out into the community to deliver those supplies and help out.
- Scare 4 Charity are going to be taking donations for clothes, non perishable foods, water, bottled drinks, toys, personal hygiene items, etc. at the Staples parking lot in Athens. Taking donations from 10-2.
- Blue Springs Elementary, located on Highway 72 in the Clements community will be accepting non-perishable items on Monday, May 2nd from 9 am - 3 pm. Donations needed are bottled water, non-perishable food, and toiletry items.
- The Alabama Roadrunners Girls Basketball Team is taking donations at the Wendy's in Athens on Highway 72 – they'll be going to 94.1 WHRP and they'll distribute it from there.
- The Athens Post Office located at 1110 West Market street in Athens, Beside the Hospital, will be taking donations of Canned goods, Bottled Water, Personal Hygiene Items, Charcoal, Lighter fluid, batteries and Baby supplies. The drop is located inside the front Lobby.
- Elkmont Medical Clinic- 25487 Elkton Road, Elkmont, Alabama (256) 423-2323
- Lifesouth Blood Centers open for donations.
- Monrovia Civic Center
- Nadeau - Furniture with a Soul on Whitesburg Drive is accepting only baby items at this time.
- Hunstville Police accepting donations @ 3223 Hi-Lo Circle in Huntsville starting at 1pm Sunday. People in need can pick items up from 1-6pm on Monday.
- Latham United Methodist on Weatherly Road is a drop off point for emergency items – tarps, heavy trash bags, batteries, first aid kids, water, diapers, dog & cat food, non perishable foods, can openers, etc.
- The Downtown Express YMCA, Southeast Family Y and Hogan Family YMCA are collecting donations of goods and clothing on behalf of the American Red Cross.
- Plainview Church of Christ, 14500 Highway 231-431, Hazel Green, AL, will serve as a Drop Off Site for Donations for the North Alabama Tornado Victims. We are collecting Baby Items, Non Perishable Food Items, Paper Products, Hygiene Products, Cleaning Items, Tarps, Plastic Bins. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Janna's Basement Variety Thrift Shop is collecting personal hygiene supplies, cleaning supplies, basis first aid supplies, infant/toddler items, and more. A list is available at the shop or by contacting Sandra Cortes at (205) 966-0992
- Two Men And A Truck is accepting items for the tornado victims of North Alabama. We are accepting items Monday – Friday from 9 to 4. We will be accepting items through May 10th. If we have a great turn out we will extend this date.
- CASA of Madison County at 701 Andrew Jackson Way in Huntsville
- East Highland Baptist Church off Nick Davis Road.
- New Market Baptist Church at 115 Jacks Road collecting donations Saturday from 9am-1pm.
- The Rock Family Worship Center and Manna house food distribution centers at Harvest Baptist Church and Seventh Day Adventist Church on Lockhart Street.
- Siniard, Timberlake and League will be accepting non-perishable donations for the tornado relief effort on Thursday, May 5 and Friday, May 6 from 7:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 1:00 until 5:00 and Monday, from 7:30 - 6:00. Law offices located at 125 Holmes Ave.
- Bill Penney Toyota in Huntsville
- First Baptist Church of Tanner, 11590 Highway Hwy 31 South, (256)232-8440, food, water, baby supplies, cleaning supplies, first aid supplies, personal hygiene supplies
- Hampton Falls Apartment Homes is taking any type of donations. We are located on Hwy 431 in the Hampton Cove area. Our office hours are M-F 8a-6p and Saturday 10-4.
- Huntsville Animal Services is taking pet supply donations.
- Oakwood University's Blake Center Mall from 3-5 PM May 10-12. Taking donations for children. Books, toys, clothes, etc.
- South Huntsville Civic Association is taking donations Friday, May 6, 2011 from 3:30pm to 6:30pm at Haysland Square on South Memorial Parkway and Saturday, May 7, 2011 from 7am to 8am at Haysland Square on South Memorial Parkway
- Farley Community Church is collecting donations tomorrow(Friday) from 9:00-12:00. The church is located on 12302 Bell Road, South Huntsville, 35803
- Mitchell Economy Carpets @ 2733 University Dr (just west of the parkway), will be holding a pillow drive Monday, May 9 - Friday, May 13 from 8am-4pm. They will be accepting NEW pillows.
- North Broad Street Church of Christ in Albertville will be having a drop off Saturday 1-2:00 and Sunday 1-2:00 for water, baby items, and non- perishable foods.
- Albertville Chamber of Commerce
- First Baptist Church Decatur taking donations at 1905 Central Parkway. Monday-Friday 11-1 and 4-7. Saturday 8-12. 256-445-2210. School supplies, blankets and sleeping bags, baby items, bath items, undergarments, non-perishable food items, sunscreen, chapstick, sheets, work gloves. NO USED CLOTHES.
- Decatur Mall in corporation with the American Red Cross of Morgan-Lawrence County will be a drop off location for non-perishable food items. Anyone who wishes to drop off food items can bring them to the Customer Service, located at the front entrance near Chuck E. Cheese's.
- Wintzell's Decatur open from 11-11 accepting donations for tornado victims.
- Shiloh Baptist in Somerville is taking donations for the Hulaco, Ryan, Ruth communities
- Something Blue Shoppe, downtown Hartselle, 224 Main Street West, Hartselle, AL
- First Christian Church in Decatur is collecting non-perishable goods and cleaning supplies.
- Griffin Mobility will be a drop-off location in Hartselle, AL for disaster relief supplies Tuesday - Friday of this week 8am - 5pm. Please drop off Work gloves, non-perishable & ready-to-eat food items, charcoal, batteries, flashlights, water, flavor packets for water, sports drinks, Personal care items (toothbrushes, toothpaste, baby wipes, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, etc), blankets, diapers, pull-ups, baby bottles & supplies, formula, and other such necessities. Please do not bring clothes. We do not have the resources to manage and effectively distribute clothing. Salvation Army in Decatur & Athens are accepting clothing donations, and are coordinating the distribution in Morgan, Lawrence & Limestone counties.
- Mack's Paint and Body Shop on Main Street is collecting items such as toiletries, water and building supplies.
- YOUR STORY CAPTURED 117 2nd Avenue SE, Decatur Alabama
- Absolute Nutrition- 901-c Wimberly Drive, Decatur, Alabama (256)274-1353
- Decatur Animal services is taking pet supply donations.
- Parkview Baptist Church on 305 Beltline PLACE SW, Decatur, Ala. 35603
Giles County, TN: