HUNTSVILLE, AL (WAFF) - The Discovery Middle School shooting suspect has been transferred back to Huntsville.
Hammad Memon is now back in the Huntsville metro jail on a $75,000 bond after spending over a month in the Bryce Hospital Adolescent Unit in Tuscaloosa, where he underwent mental evaluations.
Details as to why he was transferred back to Huntsville and the results of the mental evaluation are unknown at this time.
- Attorney visits 14-year-old accused shooter in jail
- Paperwork filed to move accused Discovery shooter to state mental hospital
- Attny. of teen murder suspect claims client was being treated for depression, ADHD
- D.A.'s office takes on second case with 14-year-old murder suspect
- Madison sounds off on whether teen suspect should be treated as an adult
- Discovery shooting suspect transferred to jail from detention center
- Discovery Middle School shooting suspect to be tried as adult
- Tasks force meets with city leaders on school safety
- Task force to unveil "Text to Protect"