WAFF48 Station Tour Policy
As part of our community outreach efforts, WAFF48 offers tours of our broadcast facility to schools, civic groups and other organizations. Before scheduling a tour, please review the following guidelines:
- WAFF 48 offers station tours by appointment. Here are the best times for groups and organizations to visit:
Monday-Wednesday, 10:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Monday-Friday 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.
No tours are conducted on holidays or during ratings periods-February, May, July and November.
- Tours usually last between 30 and 45 minutes.
- Tour groups should contain a minimum of five people but no more than 20. Groups containing more than 20 people will be asked to divide their group over multiple dates or times.
- Groups containing members age 18 or younger must be accompanied by a chaperone.
- No tour groups are allowed inside the studio or control room while a newscast is in progress.
- Please schedule your tour at least two weeks in advance.
- WAFF48 reserves the right to cancel a scheduled tour due to breaking news or severe weather. In these instances, WAFF48 will reschedule the tour for the earliest available time.