Make WAFF 48 Your Home Page for easy access to the latest in local and late breaking news and information where you live!
Microsoft Internet Explorer Users:
- Click "Tools" on menu bar
- Select "Internet Options"
- Click on the "General" tab
- Paste or type http://www.waff.com into the "Address" field under "Home Page" and Click "OK."
- Click 'Safari' in menu bar
- Select 'Preferences'
- Under the 'General' tab...
- Paste or type http://www.waff.com into the 'Homepage' text-entry box
- Open a new tab and navigate to http://www.waff.com
- Drag the tab to the Home button icon
- Select 'Yes' when prompted
- Click the Chrome menu icon (three horizontal lines)
- Select Settings. (If you're using a Chromebook, click "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the page.)
- Under 'On Startup,' click 'Open a specific page or set of pages'
- Click the link 'Set pages'
- Enter http://www.waff.com in the text-entry box
- Click OK