(WAFF) - Registration is now open for Toys for Tots for the 2018 holiday season.
Counties across the Tennessee Valley will have multiple dates for registration.
Madison County -140 Sparkman Drive, Bldg 140 in Huntsille (Old AAR Building):
- October 19th 8:00 a.m. - 6:00p.m.
- October 20th 8:00 a.m. - 6:00p.m.
Limestone County - 419 South Marion Street in Athens:
- November 7th 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- November 8th 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 PM
Colbert, Lauderdale, and Franklin Counties:
- October 23th 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- October 24th 9:00 am - 3:30 p.m.
- October 25th 9:00 a.m - 3:30 p.m.
- A location for these dates has not yet been announced.
There are some requirements for those hoping to register. You will need to provide the following:
- Government issued ID (Drivers license or passport)
- Child’s birth certificate (No photo copies)
- Proof of income (pay stub, letter from unemployment)
- Proof of residence
- Social Security Card
- If you are not the birth parent of the child, you must show legal documentation of guardianship
- Children ages birth-15 will be accepted